1. Body part: welded by steel plates, fully annealed to ensure that it will never be deformed. The spindle bore is processed by a boring machine to ensure the concentricity of the shaft and the body.
2. Power transmission part: The main motor transmits power through the V-belt and flat belt. The good transmission structure makes the transmission stable, low vibration and low noise. And for the production needs to be equipped with a frequency converter, so that the drawing speed is steplessly adjustable, and the product quality is improved.
3. Cooling and lubricating part: spray cooling and lubricating method is adopted. The spray lubrication method uses a water pump to deliver the lubricating liquid to the spray pipe. The spray pipe sprays the lubricating liquid on the tower wheel and the mold. This lubrication method is smooth and uniform. The circulating cooling of the lubricating liquid reduces the temperature and improves the drawing quality.
4. Tower wheel part: The tower wheel is made of forged 45# steel and is ground by a heat treatment grinder, which is durable and not deformed; the tower wheel is plated with hard chrome to ensure the quality of the wire.
5. The lead-out part: the lead-out device adopts the active crimping device, which is easy to operate and has strong adjustability. The lead-out part adopts the free-falling method.
6. Electrical part: Electrical components adopt Schneider Electric products and domestic Chint famous and high-quality products; use frequency conversion speed regulation technology to save energy